Saturday, September 30, 2006

Coming Home










Flowers
Candles Lit
House cleaned
Dinner Plans at Demos
These were all great.

The smile on my husband's face, knowing that both our sons are doing well and a bouncing greeting from Annie, (who has been pronounced seriously ill, but does not seem to be buying the diagnosis) were all priceless welcome home gifts.

It is good to be home.
It is good to be thankful to be home.
It is good to not want to go away from the people I love.

It would be sad to never miss anyone
To look forward to being away

I am glad it is not as much fun to see new places, do new things without having the people I love there to share these experiences.

I am glad I am old fashioned and protective of my marriage and family.

This week I saw some very friendly out going people who found it easy to make decisions that would hurt
their children and certainly their marriages if they were exposed.

They were living two lives, maybe more.

I was glad I was not tempted to be like them.

I was glad I found it easy to walk away.

This gave me quite a bit of alone time.

More than I have been used to since getting married 4 years ago.

Lots of time to count my blessings.

At the end of a long week away...

I am so glad to say...






It is good to be glad I am home.


2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Sounds like you have a lot of nice things in your life. Your husband must be some kinda guy...I think u should clone him....LOL....good blog

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Bendy said...

Please don't clone that man. One of him is more than enough. lol

Wonderful blog. When I think of a great marriage, I think of the two of you and smile. Hopefully some day I will be as fortunate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home