Monday, September 11, 2006

I woke up with











Images, words, beginnings, endings, business plans, marketing concepts and a smile.
Yesterday morning, I woke up with the most fun series of creations.

The night before my huband and I went on an over the hills and through the woods drive
to see his father and grandmother.

During our drive my husband asked me, "What would you find it hard to live without?"

Actually, his first question was "What are you most passionate about?"

"Ummmm, I said?"

Then he came back with his second question, "What would you find it hard to live without?"

"Wow. Well I would definitely have a hard time going back to not believing there is a God and I would not want to be outside of his will. After that, we would have to take for granted we would not be in survival mode. We have a roof over our heads, food to eat and we are in good health."

"Of course. " He said.

"Well then, it is funny you just asked this question, because I was just thinking that I am very grateful that I am with someone who thinks young."

"Not only are you younger than me,
You still believe the best is yet to come.
You believe your best creations, your best opportunities....
....and your best memories have not been made yet."

"What I would not want to live without, would be hope."

"I love to plan, love to build.
I love to see the slab of a new building and imagining what will come next.
I love to hear anyone's new business plan and imagine with them where things will go."

"I would hate to live without hope. I would miss being part of a team that builds."

My husband is far more creative than I.
Our sons will achieve greatness for their abilities to see their unique dreams come into reality.
If anything prevented these things, I would be sad if they missed their time to shine.

If they are all OK, and we are not in survival mode, what makes me smile is building.

I went to sleep that night with hope.

I woke up that morning with plans. Part of me is excited. Part of me knows if I don't let myself get ahead too much...

If I take baby steps.....







Maybe, with help, I can build on this dream.




No matter what comes next, of this I am certain.






How powerful hope is.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home