Thursday, July 05, 2007

Here Today- Been Gone To Maui



Taking Time To Re-Create

Recreation, a friend once told me...
Is intended to help you re-create yourself.
Micheal and I were blessed with a wonderful trip last week to Maui.

The last few weeks of over the top deadlines, amazing performances and heartfelt transitions as work was followed by....
bliss.
We had a blast.
It was so beautiful.
I can still feel the ocean breeze.
I can still picture my hunk of a hubby donning his motor cycle helmet with his giant magnetic smile before we trekked down the 32 miles to the bottom of our mountain ride.

This was the most time off we have take at one time in 6 years.
It was wonderful.

Even better than the trip was coming home and still wanting to do things with my hubby.

I heard a line in a movie once...the couple was talking about people who think that they will come to the island to find romance.
They usually leave disappointed.
The native to the island said that people find in the island what they have in them.
If they have passion in them before the trip, they will come back finding themselves remembering the trip as one of passion.
If they did not, they are likely not to come back closer just because they went away to an island.

This weekend after we got home, it was still so fun to have time off together.

We are so blessed.

The time away definitely reminded me of how very blessed we are.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Bendy said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had a wonderful time and came back relaxed and refreshed :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home