Friday, October 26, 2007

Never More

I have waited once again to blog this week.
This time I waited on the words.
Wanting perfection in my response.
Wanting to craft a love letter so repleat with images that the words would not leave the reader alone.
I design this love letter with words alone.
No images to convey what my mind may be to weak to convey.
Never More
These two simple words have softened each look as I watched you sleep last night.
Never More
Echoed in our steps as we walked hand in hand window shopping last weekend.
Never More
Strengthened me as you comforted my father in his pain.
Never More
Was a call to arms even as I fell under the drugs given before the cancer tests.
Never More
A sweet wisp of thankfullness, as I listened to those who are now alone longing for someone.
Never
Have I
Loved
You
More

My sweet Dark Knight
You did in fact rescue me from all those who would say love is not for me.
Never More

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Maximus Doom said...

My stubborness paid off. You are worth it all.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Bendy said...

that was beautiful my sweet friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home