Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Are you dreaming about going or...



I believe this is the most excited I have been about the start of the new year.


I have great expectations for my friends and family this year.
My husband and his best friend have said for years,
"This is Our Year!"
I love it when they encourage one another with this age old mantra.
I really do believe that this year will be a great year.
I expect change this year.
I know it will not all be from my decisions and some changes will be thrust upon me.
And yet I am still excited.
I know there will be new friends to be made and the same potential for those I love to be lost.
And yet I am still excited.
I have woke up the in the middle of the night several times in the last 10 days and found myself midway through dreams of change.
The question I woke up with today was..
"Are you dreaming about making these changes or are you planning for how you will accomplish them?"
I think that the reason I am excited, dreaming, catching visions and planning is that the changes are part of something bigger than myself.
I would be tempted to be nervous about change except I really believe that there is a bigger plan and I am blessed enough to be part of it.
There is elevated energy that comes from stepping into change.
I have no doubt my husband and his friend will accomplish things that will far exceed my destiny.
And yet I am still excited.
I look forward to watching their dreams come into reality.
For me, today...looking ahead
After much consideration, dreams are great but I am planning how to get to end of this rainbow.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

It was so very nice to meet you and Michael. I really enjoyed visting with you both and your little angel. I look forward to doing it again soon. Thanks for all the advice too !!

Sabrina (Dharma)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger okletstrythis456 said...

hi linda

I think that dreaming is better than planning and more powerful ..

If you are really dreaming of changing .. let the dreams lead you and don't plane for achieving them.

That's what i think.

You have really a nice blog .. and i wish you could visit mine .. thanks :)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Really cool blog!!! I do so enjoy reading these morsals of insight. I want to fill my stomach til they reach my brain. Well done.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Debo Blue said...

You know what they say, "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep."

Dream then awaken to begin setting the dreams in action.

Good luck this new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home