Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sleigh Bells Ring Are You Listening?







"Will have lots of fun with Mr.Snow Man!" Great Ole Song!
So far we do not look to be getting a white Christmas this year.
With 5 days to go, it looks like Mr.Heat Miser is reigning here in TN.

There is a part of me that would like to see a warm snowy day.
Growing up in Ohio we had days, or ones that my memory has created...
That were just cold enough to create icing on the hills in the valley and just warm warm enough that as long as you kept moving you could work up enough body heat to make it comfortable.
I think back to my little brothers sledding with my sister and I.
Our Dad would jump in for some runs with us.
Some years later, our sons slipped down the same hills chased by our faithful Annie.
My imagination is glowing with memory making ideas for this year..
With my sweet husband, our sons and their girls in tow we will find a way decorate this year with new memories.
Still hoping for snow though.




1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Maximus Doom said...

ahh....that's a nice thought and yes, let's create some new memories for an old favorite holiday....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home